Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pig and Pepper

When I awoke this morning, I saw that the grounds were covered in a quite a fall of snow. Travel would not be easy, and the stores would be filled with unhappy shoppers anyway. I decided to work on my planned website for the castle fund. I finished the stylesheet and general look, and put it up for testing. So far the reviews have been good. I will be registering the domain later this week, and up she will go. From the site, I hope to gain awareness of my quest, thank people for their gifts/donations, and a few other things still in the works. Look for a note on Castle Cards coming soon!

I knew it would be a challenge to convince people that I am serious about purchasing a castle. It seems however that those who call me their friend are the first, with the exception of the White Witch of the Beamish, to be naysayers. Come on, you know who you are. You all comment on how I am generous to a fault, going out of my way to help people even at an inconvience to myself. I have not asked for much in return. But if you don't ask, you don't recieve. One dollar, that is all I am asking for. Every dollar counts. It's less than the amount to send me a Christmas Card. It's less than buying me a coffee. Gift me those pennies you don't want to roll. You can probably find it on the floor of your car.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The website looks great. Believe and receive!