Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of the year

So many things have transpired over the last two years. It is hard to believe how time has slipped away so quickly. I suppose that am glad to see the year come to a close and a new one to blossom. It is so easy to feel remorse over the past and to fret about the future.

It is also easy to wish for things to happen on their own. Where are the elves that are supposed to do it for you in the night while you lay in peaceful slumber. I need to find my motivation, my muse. There are so many things I would like to accomplish this year, but in having so many, they build and grow and lead to new and even more exciting ideas. As I mentioned before, I only have the one resolution. It will make it easier for me to stay on task. I think that so as long as I remember to occasionally interrupt the flow of inspiration and innovation I may actually get things done.

Oh, and as my lovely friend Carol said "As I was dreaming of riding through the forest at Jennifers Castle It occured to me that every one should make it a New Years resolution to give generously to the cause."

Happy New Year to all who stopped by for a visit, or who stumbled upon my little place.

No comments: