Saturday, December 27, 2008

Come Dine With the Red Queen, the White Queen and me

I survived the holidays; laughter, tears and all.

My lovely friend Cindy is always looking for signs. Numbers in sets of threes. While stopped at a set of lights, I asked for a sign on Christmas day. Then I noticed the plate on the car ahead of me. The numbers on the plate began with 111. I looked the numbers up. "it is a great sign of a golden opportunity, a "doorway" has opened up in which your intentions and goals will manifest extremely quickly."

I sit now, facing the New Year and all that it will bring. I have thought on what, if any, resolutions I would have for the coming 2009 and decided to have just one. To strive to make my dream of having a castle come true. It may take more an these coming months for it to happen, of course. Although it is a part of it, one can not simply visualize and pray and hope that fortune will present itself. You also have to walk along a path, you have to help things happen.

With the exception of Monday, I have this week off. I am going to organize my ideas, make lists, prioritize, visualize, get a little sewing in, and see where things go from here. If you are in my neck of the woods, please stop by for a tea.

No comments: